[Typo3-documentation]Different documentation structure suggestion

E. Veelo eveelo at artcenter.edu
Mon Jul 5 23:59:59 CEST 2004

Wow, the below is an impressive list of
documentation that I think would certainly help
me, and many others. I think that a shift from
the 'walk me through it and teach me whatever is
related along the way' to 'quick, precise and to
the point reference' documentation is certainly
welcome for those that feel the step by step
documentation is too slow but then are lost
jumping right into the advanced documentation.

I am currently updating to 3.6.1 on OS X and
keeping note of the steps, so that might turn
into a small tutorial for mac users that have PHP
and MySQL already installed, if you think that
would be handy...

Greetings,
Edwin