[Typo3-doc] en-de translation help

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswell.de
Sat Dec 18 16:44:25 CET 2004

> If you wanna expalin me this here fine. :-) - So, everybody or at least I
> can learn someting.
>
> If not, go e.g. to:
> http://dict.leo.org
> and try to interprete it yourself.

this is what i always do before asking here =:o)

> The result of your interpretation for the DocTeam and the OS community has
> to be, that you offer your result to the Glossary of Typo3.

no, even better than that: this goes to any german TYPO3 installation since
i'm doing the translation for the german CSH (Context Sensitive Help) =:o)

and in accordance to the already commonly agreed term file mount
(dateifreigabe), i will translate it as "Datenbankfreigabe" since this word
matches best in terms of "being descriptive".

greets

rainer