[Typo3-doc] en-de translation help

Andreas andreas.buerki at af-ag.com
Sat Dec 18 17:07:08 CET 2004

Sorry Rainer, I' din't wanted to offend you :-))

"Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder" <t3 at boswell.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1103384793.25370.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...
> > If you wanna expalin me this here fine. :-) - So, everybody or at least
> > can learn someting.
> >
> > If not, go e.g. to:
> > http://dict.leo.org
> > and try to interprete it yourself.
>
> this is what i always do before asking here =:o)
>
> > The result of your interpretation for the DocTeam and the OS community
has
> > to be, that you offer your result to the Glossary of Typo3.
>
> no, even better than that: this goes to any german TYPO3 installation
since
> i'm doing the translation for the german CSH (Context Sensitive Help) =:o)

If I can be of some help for you, tell me how and where.
I'm a newbie, native Swiss-German, speaking and writing German, French and
English on a daily basis. - By the way, one of reasons why I like Typo3 is,
it offers the technical possiblity for language switch in the easiest way,
at least for my personal feeling. Click, and I'm still in the same page, but
now e.g. in French. :-)

> and in accordance to the already commonly agreed term file mount
> (dateifreigabe), i will translate it as "Datenbankfreigabe" since this
word
> matches best in terms of "being descriptive".

Under this circumstances it makes most sense. Agree.

> greets
>
> rainer

Regards, Andreas