[Typo3-doc] en-de translation help

Andreas andreas.buerki at af-ag.com
Sat Dec 18 16:40:45 CET 2004

Hi Rainer

Long answer: Sometimes there are translations possible and sometimes, there
are interpretations needed or must.

I'm not an IT-guy nor a computer freak, so I wold need to know first, what a
"Database Mount" or a "Database mount" is or does or serves for what?

If you wanna expalin me this here fine. :-) - So, everybody or at least I
can learn someting.

If not, go e.g. to:
http://dict.leo.org
and try to interprete it yourself.

The result of your interpretation for the DocTeam and the OS community has
to be, that you offer your result to the Glossary of Typo3.

Merry Christmas

:-) Andreas

news:mailman.1.1103126045.27546.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...