[Typo3-doc] Comments/questions

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Aug 19 09:52:42 CEST 2004

Hi Peter and other,

I'm sorry, Peter is right. :-)
I lost myself in the spaghetti plate. ;-)

Peter Kindström wrote:
> RULES
>  > The I've talked with Patrick and we decided to work on few
>  > simple rules. Following the vote closed last Saturday.
>
> The vote was NOT about the DocTEAM making rules. It was about how we
> should do to vote about _anything_. We have not voted anything about any
> other rules!

That's true, please, try to continue my merge work in this direction. :-)

> MAIN EDITOR
> The Main Editor is a person "responsible" for _a_document_. It it NOT
> anyone repsonsible for the whole wiki!

Ok, but we also need the whole Wiki supervision, too. :-)

> DocTEAM
> Still no answer/confimation about who the DocTEAM are...

I confirm, that for the moment we are only 2 active person, Patrick and
me. I'm going to contact people listed in the project group to be sure.

And we will also send invitation to some people.

> DOCUMENTATION GROUP
> I don´t think there is a need for a "documentation group". We only need
> this NG/ML and the DocTEAM, IMHO...

Probably, I need some help. :-)

But as I'm trying to say, there's people permanently involved in the
documentation process (DocTEAM), and some temporary contributor, who can
be very active for a short period and completely quiet after that.

DocTEAM members should be reliable and have a good respond time, out of
their vacation time of course. ;-)

Hope that vision helps.
Suggestions are welcome.
--