[Typo3-doc] Comments/questions

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Aug 18 20:57:02 CEST 2004

And I have some things to discuss/comment:

RULES
 > The I've talked with Patrick and we decided to work on few
 > simple rules. Following the vote closed last Saturday.

The vote was NOT about the DocTEAM making rules. It was about
how we should do to vote about _anything_. We have not voted
anything about any other rules!

MAIN EDITOR
The Main Editor is a person "responsible" for _a_document_. It
it NOT anyone repsonsible for the whole wiki!

DocTEAM
Still no answer/confimation about who the DocTEAM are...

DOCUMENTATION GROUP
I don´t think there is a need for a "documentation group". We
only need this NG/ML and the DocTEAM, IMHO...

Now I wait and see how this new "main editor" runs things and
concentrate on realising my new roadmap for Typo3 documentation.
  ;-)

--

/Peter Kindström