[Typo3-documentation] bureaucracy

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Mon Aug 2 17:12:59 CEST 2004

> Thats all i can contribute, but sorry i do *not* have the time for
> billions of votings and yet another discussion about things that are
> just not relevant at this point. Lets have a working wiki and discuss
> the rest THEN.
>
> What you think?

I'm up for that. If we don't need voting, fine, if we need voting ,
fine. If we need sugarfree pop soda, fine, if we need health drops fine,
if we need sarchasme, fine, etc.

My problem is that I understand both sides and that I want people to
start writing. I think I've tried enough. I also think that the voting
that I proposed would be helpful. If we don't vote about, I don't mind.
I still can work.

I think the only thing I would mind is, if I put a lot of hours in a
documentation and somebody would come and throw it away or just says:
"Oh, we didn't need that anyway".

And the way people talk to each other in hear. I mind that sometimes too.

Jean-Marie