[Typo3-documentation] voting ?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Mon Aug 2 06:16:02 CEST 2004

> I will be still monitoring the list... but I don't think I'll be
> participating until there are some more decisions made.

OK, I voted yes for your and Peters methodology.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Agendaitem_usethismethod

I still believe, work on structure and housekeeping is important to
improve the quality of the documentations.

However, I would like to set a goal that by the end of August we have
some consenses from enough peole about how we want to do it, so the
actual work on the documentations can beginn.

I hope we can keep the votings down to core issues, enough to set the
ground rules.

Now here is the question:

Are you and Peter going to be part of this or are you going to do your
own thing anyway?

Jean-Marie