[Typo3-documentation] voting ?

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Mon Aug 2 06:01:05 CEST 2004

I will be still monitoring the list... but I don't think I'll be
participating until there are some more decisions made.  I think I see more
clearly now why you said that before Peter.

My final suggestion...

Take a look at how "open" or "closed" some of the other Open Source (good
ones, like PHP, MySQL, etc.) handle their documentation, software changes,
suggestions.  The methodology for working together with tools like CVS, etc.
are all in place... PHP even has a voting mechanism... my attempt to setup
the same functionality with the tools we have in place (Wiki, NG) was the
best I could come up with.... oh well... I tried.

I still think if people take the time to try it, it isn't so bad... it looks
harder becaues of all the descriptive text... real world would be just a
quick summary page with a discussion page attached.

I am hiring my own programmers and team to work on things... I have to get
back to actually delivering product (CMS sites) instead of debating the best
way to go... maybe once I get my new personal and client sites out of the
way I will be able to help more and contribute here.

As I said, I will probably monitor this list, and may pop in for questions
in the dev and english lists...

-Coby

news:mailman.1.1091354794.5510.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...