[Typo3-documentation] documenation group, DocTEAM, rules and organisation

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Aug 1 13:32:36 CEST 2004

>>> What bother me most with b) and c) is that almost noone in this NG
>>> reacted on it. I see it as if they agree with the one who wrote it...
>>

>> I think you might have a wrong idea about that one.
>

> Sorry, my mistake!!!
> It should say "I FELT as if they agreed with the one who wrote it..."
>
> I really don´t think that many agreed, but it felt that way to me.  :-(

Sometimes IMHO it is really best not to react, especially when emotions
are involved, especially when it is obvious that somebody just let off
some steam.

Just because one person has an opinion doesn't mean that all the others
agree. But I see how it can be understood that way.

NGs are not the best place to resolve (emotional/misunderstanding)
problems. Problems that wouldn't have occured when we discussed that at
the snowboard tour and we actually saw each other.

As I said before I'm sorry that you and Coby feel to do their own thing
somewhere else I wished we could have resolved the problem here.

Jean-Marie