[Typo3-documentation] documenation group, DocTEAM, rules and organisation

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at _remove_abc.se
Sun Aug 1 13:15:09 CEST 2004

>> What bother me most with b) and c) is that almost noone in this NG
>> reacted on it. I see it as if they agree with the one who wrote it...
>
> I think you might have a wrong idea about that one.

Sorry, my mistake!!!
It should say "I FELT as if they agreed with the one who wrote
it..."

I really don´t think that many agreed, but it felt that way to
me.  :-(

--

/Peter Kindström