[Typo3-documentation] documenation group, DocTEAM, rules and organisation

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Aug 1 09:03:17 CEST 2004

>> I think we were on a professional setup before the whole dicussion
>> mess started. Not that it was perfect, but at least it was ready to
>> start producing documentations that fit the goals.
>

> Yes, you probably right. And I share most your opinion. I'm in your way
> about, start producing content, organize it later.
>
> It's a kind of eXtreme Documenting. ;-)

I thought we were organized enough not to do extreme documenting. Peter
(and Patrick) did IMHO a wonderful job structuring and keeping to whole
picture in mind.

I guess, that's where the glitch is. So the voting thing would have been
good for issues like structure, how to write a documentation etc.

> Do we need a sourceforge project account for the documentation project ?

I'm not sure what that would mean and where it would help in our
progress. What would be the benefit to have a sourceforge project account?

Jean-Marie