[Typo3-documentation] documenation group, DocTEAM, rules and organisation

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Aug 1 08:54:44 CEST 2004

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
> I think we were on a professional setup before the whole dicussion mess
> started. Not that it was perfect, but at least it was ready to start
> producing documentations that fit the goals.

Yes, you probably right. And I share most your opinion. I'm in your way
about, start producing content, organize it later.

It's a kind of eXtreme Documenting. ;-)

> I still don't think it can be that complicated to focus on a goal as a
> team and follow some simple guidlines.

No, of course, but some, I think. :-)

>> Now that, the wiki is linked to TYPO3.org home page,[...]
> I wasn't really up for that anyway. It was ok for me to tell the
> community but why link it to typo3.org? We don't really have a good
> alternative to typo3.org yet.

May be kind of pressure over us to produce document, or to invite ppl to
join the effort.

I'm not really convinced by the result. :-P

Do we need a sourceforge project account for the documentation project ?
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.