[TYPO3-dam] DAM reinstall

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jan 10 18:13:24 CET 2015

Hi Schnabel,

> I am new to typo3, but i think its quite clear that there is a problem
> with the DAM extension. Following data is not possible to load:
> template.php , tsfeimgtag.php, PATH_t3libclass.t3lib_befunc.php.

The DAM extension is absolutely not compatible with TYPO3 6.2. It seems
like you managed to make some bits of it work, but you should expect to
find further problems in the future. You should use a different gallery
extension, one that is compatible with TYPO3 6.2.

For example, if you simply search for "gallery" in the TYPO3 Extension
Repository:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?id=23&L=0&q=gallery

you will find a number of extensions. Their compatibility is listed.

HTH

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch