[TYPO3-dam] DAM reinstall

Schnabel Flasche kroop at web.de
Sat Jan 10 16:41:59 CET 2015

Hey,

i installed version 2.1 of photgallery. My typo3 version ist 6.2. After installing i got an error and my side doesn't show up anymore. It just shows a gray screen. So had this problem before with other graphik/slideshow extensions. But this time deinstalling is not helping.

Following error appeared:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/websidename/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php' (include_path='/www/htdocs/w012c2d5/websidename/typo3/contrib/pear/:.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/w012c2d5/websidename.net/typo3conf/ext/dam/binding/imgtag/class.tx_dam_tsfeimgtag.php on line 35

In the attachment you will find the protokoll directly after the installation.
I am new to typo3, but i think its quite clear that there is a problem with the DAM extension. Following data is not possible to load: template.php , tsfeimgtag.php, PATH_t3libclass.t3lib_befunc.php.

In this state i cannot use my webside anymore, so is there a way to just reinstall DAM or is there another way to fix this problem?