[TYPO3-dam] Media link on pictures

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri May 27 13:07:31 CEST 2011

Hi Christian

Linkhandler is of no use in this case, but its implementation shows how
it can be done.

This feature is assigned to me and the "header link" feature is already
working, the "image link" only party. You may test it by installing the
patch on

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14893

As stated in Mantis, it's not finished yet (for time reasons). Feedback
is very welcome.

Best regards,

Lorenz