[TYPO3-dam] DAM mod_cmd functions display 404 error page

Peter Gallagher pgallagher at electricretina.com
Tue May 31 21:14:51 CEST 2011

I am running TYPO3 4.5.3, DAM 1.2.2, PHP 5.2.15, Linux, Apache server
api is cgi/fastcgi, register globals are off

Server:Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/
1.4 FrontPage/ 5.0.2.2635

When ever I try to make a folder, rename a file, delete a file or move a
file my 404 error page is displayed instead of the proper backend form.

This never happened with v 4.4.x of TYPO3 and I am wondering if someone
might be able to help me figure out if I have a configuration issue.

I have the DAM catedit and index along with realURL.

thanks
Peter Gallagher