[TYPO3-dam] Media > File: start date is set, but when using File list, I see the document

Marieke Vandamme marieke.vandamme at tvh.be
Thu Oct 28 08:06:31 CEST 2010

Sorry,
The extension I'm using is "file_list" and is the first one you listed.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/file_list/current/

I'm using this one, because you can choose the directory from which the
files should be listed, and you don't have to type it yourself (because
this can cause mistyping).
Listing files is something we're using a lot, and I've searched a while
for an extension that suited the best. But now we want to set a start date
on a document.
I hope there's some solution, because the directory has many files, which
change frequently, and don't want to list them myself in the text editor
or something.

Many thanks. Marieke.
**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/newen2/emaildisclaimer/default.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."