[TYPO3-dam] Media > File: start date is set, but when using File list, I see the document

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Oct 27 19:25:59 CEST 2010

On 27.10.2010 08:46, Marieke Vandamme wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the backend, Media>  File, you can set in the properties of a document
> from which startdate the document may be shown.
> But when using Plugin 'File List', I can see the document.
>
> Is there some other plugin I should use, because I think that 'File list'
> plugin only looks at the filesystem.
> Or am I missing something else?

Marieke,
Which Extension do you referr to with "Plugin 'File List'" ?

This one?
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/file_list/current/
or that one
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/dr_blob/current/
or any of those ?
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1[view]=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1[sword]=File+List

In order to answer your question, please be more specific by stating the
EXTension key which you will find in the EXT-Mngr of your TYPO3 instance.

regards georg