[TYPO3-dam] Media > File: start date is set, but when using File list, I see the document

Marieke Vandamme marieke.vandamme at tvh.be
Wed Oct 27 08:46:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

In the backend, Media > File, you can set in the properties of a document
from which startdate the document may be shown.
But when using Plugin 'File List', I can see the document.

Is there some other plugin I should use, because I think that 'File list'
plugin only looks at the filesystem.
Or am I missing something else?

referring to post on typo3-english mailinglist:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2010-October/071652.html

Thanks for any help !!
Kind Regards, Marieke Vandamme
**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/newen2/emaildisclaimer/default.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."