[TYPO3-dam] Media > File: start date is set, but when using File list, I see the document

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Oct 28 11:15:58 CEST 2010

On 28.10.2010 08:06, Marieke Vandamme wrote:
> Sorry,
> The extension I'm using is "file_list" and is the first one you listed.
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/file_list/current/

AFAIR the EXT file_list does not support DAM, in that it ignores all
DAM-Metadata and also start/stop fields.

You might wanna look into
dam_frontend
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/dam_frontend/current/
or
air_filemanager
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/air_filemanager/current/

which should provide the functionality you need (and quite some more)
regards georg