[TYPO3-dam] DAM in ExtBase

Nils Blattner nb at cabag.ch
Mon May 17 18:07:15 CEST 2010

Hi there

Just wanted to let you know that I created a small extension with the
ExtBase-model for the main DAM table (tx_dam) and a few helper functions
to resolve the ref table as domain model objects.
I put it into TER and will add it to forge as soon as the SVN bug gets
fix'd.

The key is extbase_dam.

It's very basic at the moment, but I thought instead of everyone making
their own DAM ports to extbase I'd start with a common ground.

Feel free to comment and/or supply your own code once the forge project
is running properly.

Regards

Nils