[TYPO3-dam] dam files versioning

Dennis Jöst dennis_joest at gmx.de
Fri May 21 09:39:17 CEST 2010

Am 19.05.2010 18:34, schrieb Jonas Dübi:
> Hello Dennis
>
> Sounds like you should talk to Nils about DAM+Extbase, he did a extbase
> implementation of the DAM model, works very nice for our DAM+Extbase
> Extensions: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-extbase_dam

Yes I saw the thread to this extension, too. But now it's a little bit
too late because we already implemented our own abstraction :(. Three
weeks earlier I would have used this. :)

> We also need a simple version functionality in DAM, so if you replace a
> file you still have the old one...
>
> We will implement a very simple version for our customer, because we can
> not wait till the DAM developers implement the 'real versioning support'...

Nice, this sounds very interesting for us. We thought about implementing
this simple feature too. Perhaps we can implement this together and
upload this as an dam extension to TER. I'll contact you per PM.

--
Best regards,

Dennis Jöst
PHP/Typo3 Developer