[TYPO3-dam] DAM in ExtBase (working implementation!)

Jonas Dübi jd at cabag.ch
Wed May 19 18:21:48 CEST 2010

Hi Nils

thank you for your great work! It's working great in our ExtBase Galery
extension...

Here is the link to the forge Project of extbase_dam:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-extbase_dam

I hope we'll find the time to implement the relation functionality as
extbase core feature. Your solution works also great for that, but it's
not yet in the extbase core.

Best regards
Jonas