[TYPO3-dam] What to do with DAM services

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 23 09:33:32 CET 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering what was the DAM Team's point of view on the various
DAM-related services originally created by René Fritz (metaExtract,
textExtract and textLang services). They are currently not maintained at
all AFAIK.

Now I recently found a bug in tx_ccmetaexec_sv2 (the service that relies
on pdfinfo to extract metadata from PDFs) and I just don't know what to
do with it.

Wouldn't it make sense that these extensions be maintained by the DAM
Team too?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter