[TYPO3-dam] Requirements of DAM 1.1.5

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Wed Mar 17 13:01:56 CET 2010

Hi Sonja

I don't know if DAM needs PHP 5.2.

- Does DAM need TYPO3 4.3.x or does it also work with 4.2.x well?

--> It works with 4.2.12.

- What about DAM extension like dam_ttcontent, dam_index, dam_catedit,
dam_cron, dam_ttnews, dam_frontend because I'll also need these extensions.

--> I can tell you that at least dam_ttcontent, dam_index, dam_catedit and dam_ttnews work with 4.2.12 (as well as with 4.3.x).

Lorenz