[TYPO3-dam] Custom views in dam frontend

Carmen Popoviciu carmen at netcreators.com
Thu Mar 18 11:46:14 CET 2010

Dear Stefan,

what I want is that files are grouped on categories but that all user
groups have access to all categories. However, when a user logs in, I
would need that he sees only the files belonging to a certain category.
So for instance, users in usergroup1 should see files in category1,
users in usergroup2 should see files in category2...

I used the [usergroup = some_value] condition in the TS template, but I
get some weird behavior. The first time the page loads I get the right
display, but afterwards, if I log in as a user in a different user
group, I get the same files. Seems a like a dead end to me, but I might
be wrong.

Carmen