[TYPO3-dam] Custom views in dam frontend

Stefan Busemann stefan.busemann at web.de
Wed Mar 24 14:12:23 CET 2010

Hi Carmen,

your request is currently not supported in the core of dam_frontend. But
it should work with USER defined mount points. They can be defined via
typoscript or your own php script.

example for userfunc:

first include the script with includeLibs
includeLibs.mylib = fileadmin/template/my_userfunctions.php

then object.userFunc = classname->function

plugin.tx_damfrontend_pi1.catMounts = USER
plugin.tx_damfrontend_pi1.catMounts.userFunc = user_functions->getGroupDAM

Regards

Stefan