[TYPO3-dam] German translations/Indexing

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Sat Jun 19 23:18:57 CEST 2010

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern wrote:
> Hello there
>
> One issue in the bugtracker is to correct the German translation of a
> word. It is contained in the DAM trunk
> (modfunc_file_upload/locallang.xml) but I'm not sure wheter it needs to
> be changed on a translation server as well or not? Can anyone provide
> more information?

AFAIR all translation of EXT dam trunk is currently mantained via SVN
and not via the translation-server.
I guess Ben, Michiel or Dan should advice on this.

> Second "problem" only for German users: dam_index is called
> "Indexierung" but there is no such German word. The correct German word
> would be "Indizierung". What do you think? Should "Indexierung" be kept
> or should we change it?

Change it to "Indizierung", which is correct; I recall a discussion some
time ago in regards to indexed_search with the same conclusion.

regards georg