[TYPO3-dam] What about not deleting files when DAM records are deleted?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Feb 22 01:48:35 CET 2010

I think DAM is desperately missing true file history functionality.
Until it has that, it can't claim to be an enterprise digital asset
manager. Once the file history module is in, this issue you mention will
be resolved.

I have some plans on how to integrate file history, but unfortunately it
requires too much time, that I don't have, so it at least needs to be
sponsored...

Dan Osipov
http://danosipov.com/blog