[TYPO3-dam] Some DAM problems: Autoindex after editor upload, issue 8695

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Thu Feb 11 21:02:07 CET 2010

Hi there

I have some serious DAM problems.

Enviromnent ist TYPO3 4.3.1, DAM 1.1.4 and 1.1.5 (tried in both versions).

First: Is it possible that issue 8695 (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8695) is now also a problem in never Firefox versions (I have 3.5.7). I could reproduce this behaviour in two independent installations, normal page tree was not affected but DAM trees.

Second: I have correctly set up permissions for a non-admin backend user to use DAM (DB Mount: Media, Access rights for Media sysfolder, Filemount for Media folder, Table listing/modify, modules). Upload for editor is possible and after upload I can see the files in the Module Media / File. But changing to Module Media / List I don't see the files as they were not indexed.

Taking a look at the MySQL table a tx_dam record was created but in difference to a record added by an admin user there are the following differences:
- file_type is empty
- file_path is empty
- meta is empty

I'm working a lot in DAM enviromnent but I'm out of ideas. If anyone has had similar problems please respond. Thanks.

Lorenz