[TYPO3-dam] Some DAM problems: Autoindex after editor upload, issue 8695

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 02:35:09 CET 2010

Hi,

I can confirm this same issue (indexing not working for non-admin users,
some fields not saved to DB).  This is indeed pretty serious.

Is this a symptom of http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13298 (fixed in HEAD
revision)?  I don't really want to test HEAD on a production box which is my
only option at the moment but if this is the same issue I'll give it a go.

If this is a separate issue I'll Mantis it.

Paul

news:mailman.5623.1265918964.7109.typo3-project-dam at lists.typo3.org...