[TYPO3-dam] DAM and TYPO3 4.5

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Mon Dec 13 14:01:24 CET 2010

Heyla Francois,

DAM development never really took of. The 'team' basically does maintenance.
There is a lot of work being done for FAL atm. After FAL is more or less
finished it makes sense to review DAM and have scheduled meetings like we have
with many projects now to ensure development.

I think your suggestion to roll at DAM 1.2 with fixes for 4.5 is a very good
one. I have no idea what the current issues regarding 4.5 are.

@Dan: Do you have an overview of what needs to be done to get DAM ready for 4.5?
We could put some effort into that.

gRTz

ben