[TYPO3-dam] DAM and TYPO3 4.5

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Dec 10 04:00:06 CET 2010

Thanks for bringing this up Lorenz,

At this moment there is some uncertainty as to the way that FAL will be
integrated with the core - if it will be part of the core, available as
a system extension, or as a regular TER extension. There is also some
question about FAL's future evolution. Once that is decided, we will
know how DAM releases should be structured to take advantage of FAL with
maximum support for non-FAL installations.

As far as 4.5 support - there will be releases that are compatible with
4.5, probably when 4.5 goes into RC stage.

Hope this clears it up a bit.

--
Dan Osipov
http://danosipov.com/blog