[TYPO3-dam] "Indexing date" issues

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Fri May 8 08:50:50 CEST 2009

Steffen Gebert schreef:
> Hi DAM fans,
>
> selecting the time under "Indexing date" in Element Browser is a nice (fast)
> feature to easily find the just uploaded files.
>
> Unfortunately my client complains that very often no or not all uploaded
> images are listed after selecting "Indexing date" as filter.
>
> After digging into the problem I found out the following:
> * Selecting an indexing date selects all files which have tx_dam.crdate =
> tx_dam_log_index.crdate

Uhm,

tx_dam.crdate is a timestamp, so is tx_dam_log_index.crdate

It's silly to compare those if you want to see the indexed files of 'today'.

What should happen:
- create a time stamp of the date entered by the user.
- add 60 * 60 * 24 seconds to that
- find all records that:
  - are in tx_dam and have a time stamp between
     'today 0 hrs' and 'today + 24 hrs'
  - are in tx_dam_log_index and have a time stamp between
     'today 0 hrs' and 'today + 24 hrs'
  - are in both tables

Could that solve it?

Warm regards,