[TYPO3-dam] "Indexing date" issues

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat May 9 22:35:25 CEST 2009

Michiel Roos [netcreators] wrote:
> tx_dam.crdate is a timestamp, so is tx_dam_log_index.crdate
>
> It's silly to compare those if you want to see the indexed files of
> 'today'.
Why 'today'? Do you want to change from per-run basis to a per-day basis?

> What should happen:
> - create a time stamp of the date entered by the user.
entered? Think you don't understand, what I'm talking of:
Please have a look at the DAM->List module.
The tree frame shows: fileadmin, Categories, Media types, Status, Indexing
date (translated from German in my head..).
The Indexing date is what we're talking of.

Regards & nice weekend
Steffen