[TYPO3-dam] XML output for dam objects?

Boris Hinzer boris at web-vision.de
Wed May 6 10:56:13 CEST 2009

Since I've got no response on this matter, I try now to explain it a bit
better:

I use DAM in combination with various extension (f.e. rgsmoothgallery,
dam_downloads, ...).
Now I want to make an XML-only output for this TYPO3 Site and would like to
also show some basic information (like filepath, filename, etc.) also in the
xml-structure. If I don't use DAM I can get the content at least from
tt_content table, but DAM uses a relation table instead of making a direct
link.

So, is there any way to get the data from DAM in a page xml?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Boris

news:mailman.1.1239799155.726.typo3-project-dam at lists.netfielders.de...