[TYPO3-dam] Featue File Variants & extend dam_list_batch

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Mon Mar 2 08:16:58 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

Dan Osipov wrote:
> I'm not really sure what you mean by file variants... If you mean
> versioning support, then yes, there are plans for it.

as Francois guessed it right, I am meaning real file variants. Searching
in the code looks like there are plans for it because an overlay can
already be found.

In my project I got e.g. a trailer in 20 different file formats which
should still share the same meta data. This is also what the comments in
the code are telling me.

I don't have the possibility to create that feature for DAM but if
someone wants to, there is some money here for it.

Thanks for your help
Georg