[TYPO3-dam] MSIE 8.0 anybody ?

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Tue Jun 23 15:27:55 CEST 2009

Hola dam-ers!

During the last days we're discovered a hand full of isuess with dam and
MSIE80. Two in the ELementbrowser and one in the media-file-module which
I might fix. The Media-List Module however is not usable at all as the
bars for "options,selections,search" wandered to top so they overlay the
  tabs on top and eventually listed files too.

All of this happens only with MSIE 8.0 in the standard mode. Switching
to quirks mode or to "Compatibility Mode" (which simulates MSIE 7.0
behaviour) "solves" the issues, which are IMHO mainly xhtml related (eg.
nested forms).

Q: Anybody else working with MSIE 8.0, being confronted with the
mentioned Issues and eventually working on fixes?

regards georg