[TYPO3-dam] Indexing of mass uploaded files not working

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Tue Jun 23 15:19:55 CEST 2009

Roji,

I have no experience with "Drag Drop Mass Upload 3.1.0"
however in case the upload works OK, filewise,
you do have the option of triggering the indexing procedure eigther
manually (Media > file > indexing  or Media > indexing).
Alternatively you might trigger an automatic indexing via a cronjob
which would call the indexer eg. every hour, so all files not indexed
yet will get indexed automatically.
please see the manual of the indexer for details.

hth georg