[TYPO3-dam] MSIE 8.0 anybody ?

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Tue Jun 23 21:41:07 CEST 2009

FYI:
The Elementbrowser & Media File-Module Issues are tracked and patches
are provided under:
   http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11387
   http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11388
so they should go into the next release;

I wont be able to digg into the MSIE 8.0 Media-List-Issue though, thus
bugtracked it only, see:
   http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11387

georg