[TYPO3-dam] Problems with Drag Drop mass upload

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Mon Jan 19 11:09:22 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

> ----- 1 file(s) transfered, total 218KB -----
>  > ERROR - You don't have access permission to Mass upload

I encountered the same problem. As far as I can tell the problem occured
after an update from TYPO3 4.1.7 to TYPO3 4.2.3.

Just a VEEEERY dirty quickfix ameos_dragndropmod1/index.php:

     /*
     if($BE_USER->modAccess($MCONF,0) == FALSE) {
         // This checks permissions and exits if the users has no
permission for entry.
         echo "ERROR - You don't have access permission to Mass upload";
         exit;
     }
     */

I had to disable the permission check completely as neither editors nor
admins were able to upload files.

Regards,
Jochen