[TYPO3-dam] Problems with Drag Drop mass upload

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Mon Jan 19 09:40:52 CET 2009

Hello,

since some weeks I'm facing problems with the mass upload in combination
with DAM. Today, I upgraded DAM to 1.1 and hoped the problems would
disappear, but it still doesn't work.

Here is my problem: whenever I upload files via Mass upload, everything
seems to work until the DAM integration. I get the following error message:

----- 1 file(s) transfered, total 218KB -----
 > ERROR - You don't have access permission to Mass upload

 > DAM integration: done
 > DAM integration: processing, please wait

 > Starting transfer, 1 file(s), total 218KB
 > Preparing IMG_0040.jpg, 218KB [1/1]
 > Max size per single file: 4MB
 > Ready for mass upload

I have form encryption set to multipart/form-data and memory limit set
to 64.

Would be glad, if you could help me out!

Greetings

Michael