[TYPO3-dam] Problems with Drag Drop mass upload

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Jan 19 11:38:01 CET 2009

Michael Knoll schreef:
> Hello,
>
> since some weeks I'm facing problems with the mass upload in combination
> with DAM. Today, I upgraded DAM to 1.1 and hoped the problems would
> disappear, but it still doesn't work.
>
> Here is my problem: whenever I upload files via Mass upload, everything
> seems to work until the DAM integration. I get the following error message:
>
> ----- 1 file(s) transfered, total 218KB -----
>> ERROR - You don't have access permission to Mass upload
>
>> DAM integration: done
>> DAM integration: processing, please wait
>
>> Starting transfer, 1 file(s), total 218KB
>> Preparing IMG_0040.jpg, 218KB [1/1]
>> Max size per single file: 4MB
>> Ready for mass upload
>
> I have form encryption set to multipart/form-data and memory limit set
> to 64.
>
> Would be glad, if you could help me out!

Hi Michael,

I have seen this too. Uploading in DAM plain works fine, so this seems
to be a mass upload problem.

Please contact the author of mass upload.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/