[TYPO3-dam] temporary filemounts

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Sep 10 12:53:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

we (Stan and me) overworked the temporary filemount feature for element
browser, so it works in all EBs and DAM (TER-version)

Please have a look at this patch:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9320

When trying to use svn-version i saw that some mechanism changed so it
won't work any longer
* file tree rendering happens somewhere else so the new icons are not used
* upload form (tab) is dependent to the mount type (*new*). The
temporary mounts are type=readonly so there is a chance to get the
actual mounttype, momently done with
if
($this->isReadOnlyFolder(tx_dam::path_makeAbsolute($this->damSC->path))) {
	$this->allowedItems = array_diff($this->allowedItems, array('upload'));
  //remove upload if filemount is readonly
}

May be a dev can look at this issue, thx

vg Steffen