[TYPO3-dam] Fwd: Re: DAM / templavoila / FCE

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Nov 18 08:44:07 CET 2008

Hi,

> meanwhile i have read that DAM and TEMPLAVOILA are incompatible.
> and since TV for me is more essential, it was no question that DAM had go
> over the Jordan...

This is too categorical. There may be problems but it can work. I have a
site running for 2 years now with DAM, TV *and* workspaces (maybe I have
a suicidal streak ;-) ). It's not totally smooth but it runs. There are
actually more problems between DAM and workspaces than between DAM and
TV. If you read the recent discussions regarding the two, you will
notice that the issues crop up essentially when you try to use
containers in TV with multiple DAM references. For me this is a rare
occurrence, so I'm quite content to have both DAM and TV running.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter