[TYPO3-dam] Fwd: Re: DAM / templavoila / FCE

Völker Stefan t3 at nyxos.de
Tue Nov 18 08:53:46 CET 2008

Hi,

yeah, i can agree with Francois.
ALL my projects use DAM and TV (although i do not use DAM-elements in
FCEs).
And one big project even DAM, TV and Workspaces.

It is all running - everybody is satisfied ;)

For me TV AND DAM are one of the most important extensions to TYPO3 -
Thanks to all you guys who make this possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greets,

Stefan.