[TYPO3-dam] Fwd: Re: DAM / templavoila / FCE

grac at gmx.ch grac at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 17 22:21:05 CET 2008

hi eric

> Erik Svendsen <erik at linnearad.no> wrote:
> Check the teams.core list. I think Stanislas already has done part of or
> most of the changes.

thanks for your suggestion.

my very urgent decision was suddenly clear RE the incredible mess DAM
caused in my installation:

i have to get rid of the whole DAM installation with all its dependencies
on other DAM EXT (nine at all).

and the miracle happened: everything was just as before i installaed DAM
1.1.0dev.

meanwhile i have read that DAM and TEMPLAVOILA are incompatible.
and since TV for me is more essential, it was no question that DAM had go
over the Jordan...

and guess what: dam_ttnews not even could be deleted, although all DAM EXT
were deactivated before.
so there stays a rest of DAM on my installation and waits until DAM and TV
can coexist together.

stephan