[TYPO3-dam] DAM / templavoila / FCE

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 13 15:17:59 CET 2008

Hi Peter,

> I just got a request to rework an existing TYPO3 4.2.1 / templavoila
> 1.3.6 installation to use DAM.

I have worked in such a setting for one big site (albeit with TYPO3
4.1.x and not 4.2.x). I'm using an extension called dam_tv_connector
which works just fine.

There were problems with workspaces however, but these have been solved
by Kasper as of TYPO3 4.2.0. There's still an issue with previewing in
the workspaces (I think), but I haven't worked on that project for a
while yet. Kasper had produced a solution for correct previewing, but
Ingo (Renner) later found out that it was not sufficient and implemented
another (unfortunately more complicated :-) ) solution for extension
dam_ttcontent. I haven't looked at what this implied for dam_tv_connector.

HTH

--

Francois Suter