[TYPO3-dam] DAM / templavoila / FCE

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Thu Nov 13 14:34:49 CET 2008

Hi yall,

I tried to find some informations in the bugtracker and all of the lists
  (t.t.dam, t.p.dam, t.p.templavoila), but there seems to be very little
informations:

I just got a request to rework an existing TYPO3 4.2.1 / templavoila
1.3.6 installation to use DAM.

The already defined FCEs use container with multiple(!) image references.

afaik its currently not possible to use DAM in such an environement due
to the different storing approaches of templavoila in
tt_content.tx_templavoila_flex and DAM in its tx_dam_mm_ref table.

did someone
- have the same problem?
- already work on a solution for this?
- even think about it? ;)

maybe we can join forces in solving this.

gRTz
pekue